Thursday, August 1, 2013

Way way back

I saw a movie tonight. It was called the way way back. I loved it. Reminded me of how impressionable we are in our children's lives. How its so important to build them up and simple words can tear them down. Our bodies and the words we use negatively impact them in a big way. I use the word fat and diet daily but am making an effort to love my body more and to make better choices in words and in my actions regarding my efforts.
Riggs gave gg's Tonkas a whirl 


I'm entering my busier season for work and enjoying the last of a cushy schedule. It's August first and while I've made tons of progress on my event- it's go time. I've truly loved the extra time on Fridays to love on my kids. Summer is fun and even though my kiddos don't go to real school I can't help but feel like- its a wrap.

Gg got some new shoes today and the boys some new cool tees. I think we might even do a little back to school shopping. :) Feeling a little sentimental about all the good times I've had prepping for back to school with my mema pat. 


Happy weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment