Monday, February 4, 2013

Renewed

My march for babies kick of is this week so slowing down to enjoy my birthday was kind of not even on the radar. However, in true Alissa fashion, she planned a fun night of Mexican food for me and about 25 friends and family members. It was perfect. In every single way.

Reminded me to slow down and enjoy my life, my kids, yummy food and all that God has handed me. Reminded me of where I was years ago and how being at my lowest gave me a stronger relationship with God. He really did make me give it all to him.

To be surrounded by my three littles and to be surrounded by the people that literally picked me up off the floor when my cycles failed- felt good, really good. I felt so present tonight. So in tune with my kids needs and being their momma! So present in my husbands life even though some days it feels like we are passing in the hallways of a whirlwind life. Birthdays are funny. Mostly because the older we get we ask,"what's left to celebrate?" but oh, such a sweet, sweet day to celebrate thankfulness. Grace, for a year full of mistakes, and hope for a year of renewal.

It was perfect in everyday. I think I'm gonna love 35.

















No comments:

Post a Comment