Thursday, August 30, 2012

Where have all the bottles gone?

Wait. A. Minute.

I just realized tonight that there isn't a bottle in site. None in the fridge, none in the playroom, none in the baby's storage cabinets- none in my baby's mouths. When did this happen?

I'm usually not caught up with when baby's "normally" walk, talk or do other developmental milestones because mine are preemies. I usually think it's neat though to watch mine with kiddos born close to their due date. I like to see how close they are and what is next.

What I didn't see coming was the loss of the bottle all together. They weren't really all that interested in their sippy cups- then all of a sudden bottles are out and we've had to order jumbo cups to keep up with the demand of water.

Is that it? Babies gone toddlers have taken over? I'm not ready and I'm not going willingly. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment