Saturday, August 25, 2012

Good rainy Saturday bad everyday hands

This morning we headed to breakfast then the farmers market. It was wet, rainy and very humid. Made me wish the fall was coming quicker! We headed to homestead heritage for breakfast and a visit with Mindy and her family who are in for a visit from England. Food was great. The babies were a little difficult- some days are easier. I think there were so many new faces that it was just a lot to take in on a Saturday morning.

On a sour note, I need hand surgery. This means three incisions on each hand with a full recovery time of 6 weeks. What? Not excited. I need it badly or I would put it off. The weight of all three babies did damage to nerves on both sides of my body creating damage in my hands and wrists. This makes it painful to sleep on either side, my stomach and just in general. So, now I just need to get up the nerve to schedule it. Prayers needed.

On a fun note, Riggs has decided to be our 1st walker. He looks like Frankenstein with his arms out or above his head! He is taking about 8 in a row now. GG is standing and walking from chair to toy bucket so it won't be long. Becker is standing and scooting his feet so he will be taking steps before long too.

We headed to lunch at newks after a long, really good nap. Whit headed to pick up our new furniture. I vleaned out the baby food drawer- its over. Typical Saturday- lots of cleaning, organizing and eating ;)

Happy weekend all.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I actually just got back from the orthopedics in oklahoma city because I have to have hand surgery in 2 months. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

    ReplyDelete