Wednesday, April 18, 2012

See all my light and love my dark

Whit and I are making a journey of dedicating the babies. Something we've talked about long before we had babies and a big part of our commitment to each other as a family.

We've been working on ourselves as Christians as well as how we shape their little lives. The process is exciting. I have said it often- God gave us three babies, he must really think we are capable!! ;) and I am feeling this as we plan their dedication. The orientation for the baby d class talked a lot about marriage and example and whit and I are making a huge effort to lead by example. We are working on each other as we work on our sweet three.

We've been busy! Easter, crawfish boil, Baylor parade, ten months, birthdays, march for babies walk, work trip to Vancouver, work and lots and lots of new finger foods!!!!

As we approach one year my heart is overflowing with joy, tears and memories that a year of three blessings comes to a close. It feels funny to say God has no idea what he has given me- but I'm just so full of love for these triplets that I can't even begin to express what an intense, emotional, and joyful year this has been being their mom. Sure there have been dark moments and hard times in caring for three all at once- but they love me in my light and in my dark. And for that- I will forever be changed.

I'm reading Bloom by kelle Hampton(a must read). In just 8 chapters I am moved by her spirit and her good. If I am 1/4 the mom, I would beam.

Happy 25th to our sweet girl Alissa!! We couldn't do it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment