Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I feel like everything is in speed mode. Like fast forward on the DVD player. It's December 6th and I can barely remember Halloween or Thanksgiving. Time is a blur and again.. I find myself saying S L O W down.

We had a shoot with charla Holmes this past week. She is so incredible to work with. Love her. Check her out at holmesphotographicart.com


















It was fun and I give her huge props for dealing with this group of five.







Gianna had her first dumb dumb. I'm such a good mom ;)

They have all been enjoying cereal. Fruit starts tomorrow. So many milestones and so quick. Makes me miss them not holding up their own heads. Fast. Too fast.

Christmas is coming. We're not buying the babes anything but maybe some thick coats. Between day to day baby needs and formula... Whew. Whole milk is looking good!!







Gianna has been out and about a lot lately without the boys.











She picked up a new hat at the gap tonight.





Fireplace finally ready!





The site I never thought I'd see.

Looking forward to our friend Libby's second birthday this weekend. Stay warm everyone.






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment