Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Giving it all to Him

We went to church on sunday with Alissa. The preacher talked about giving everything to God and how we weren't meant to carry the burden or the load. I've felt very loaded down lately. Becker hasn't been easy and when I'm not working I'm rocking someone to sleep. I know this goes with the territory and yes we have lots of help... But my batteries are on low. No time for a bath, little time to cook dinner, and work and babies are always in need.

So, I'm giving him my worries and praying hard that he will take my load and make it his own. I'm praying for a Christmas that's focused on why instead of when and how much. We talked about once the babies know the meaning of Christmas that we would give them 3 gifts. We feel like amongst the chaos we want them to know that each gift had a meaning and for them it will be the same. I don't want to sound stuffy but its important and we want them to believe in miracles... As the three of them are just that.

Work is as busy as ever. Barkin Ball is in full swing and my time in the evenings is spent working on whatever I didn't do that day at work.

Riggs is monitor free and has officially rolled over. He's found his thumb and it looks like b and c are right behind him.

I'll leave you with the week in pictures! Hope you are enjoying the season and not getting lost in your lists.






















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: