Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Bear Triplets

Occasionally I'll search other triplet blogs on tips and tricks to do what we are doing- better. It's nice to read they were in the same ruts, made the same advances or hear about a trick that just makes you say, "Now, why didn't we think of that?!"

Tonight I was looking a few over when I stumbled upon one titled Tips on Triplets. It has literally rocked my world. These triplets were born less than a week after mine ,but did not survive. I bawled. I was angry for them and at the same time I grieved to my core for them. I cannot imagine carrying Riggs, Becker and Gianna for 21 weeks to have them ripped from my fingers all at once. His blog is well written. There is a video. It's hard to watch but allows you to understand them better. I can't think of one thing I could say to them...I can't think of one encouraging word I could muster up that would make any difference in the level of pain they feel.

I can't stop thinking of my own three and how the loss of any of them would shatter my world. Why? It's all I can keep thinking.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment