Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Each week whit and I have a date night. Most weeks it's spent running from dinner or a shower or a Birthday party we promised to go to. Lately, it's been Christmas shopping or grocery store trips. In 2012 I want to make it more about what it is... Date night. I feel like it's s time to connect and a time to share what you don't have the energy to share when rocking a baby. I want to do better.

Christmas is here. It's Jesus's birthday. It's mindy's birthday. We are ready to celebrate!



I think this will be the last Christmas of quiet! Ornaments will be higher and so will everything breakable. I put it all out this year, in thoughts next year will be modified!









Ms. Alissa made us these, so be looking for more pics of us after Christmas!



Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope your hearts are full of joy.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment