Thursday, October 20, 2011

it's Fall Ya'll!

I love this colder weather. I love soups. I love football season. I love pumpkins and I LOVE pictures of these dang triPlets! We have been out and about and have taken tons of walks lately. I hope you are out in this beautiful and cool weather!


ET, one of our sweet baby feeders stopping by to feed on game day :)

the babes at Central Christian Church



We are all doing well. The babies will turn five months in a few weeks. Where does the time go? Becker made a trip to Cooks. He will have surgery for a hernia in November. I know he will do great, just dreading him being under. This is a very common procedure for premies. We will spend the night. Pray for a speedy recovery..and that his mom doesn't get all emotional!

Whit and I got away this past weekend. It was amazing. We went to the Dallas Cattle Barons. Amazing event. Was nice being on the other side of such a production! Darius Rucker played. He even sang some of his Hootie and the Blowfish hits. It was so fun being with my sweet husband, relaxing, shopping at northpark, enjoying some drinks, breakfast at Breadwinners and grabbing stuff at Whole Foods. Thanks Jill and Cam for taking us away.

We are getting ready for the holiday season and the RSV season..reminding everyone to wash their hands all day long! Hope everyone is gearing up for chili weather. I know we are.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment