Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time is marching on

Well we made it to 26 weeks...in a few...27! Time is marching on. Makes me a little sad to think that in less than three months I will feel no more kicking or fighting for space. Our plan is to only have these three, HA, plan.....that word is so funny to me.

Mother's Day is Sunday. I'm really looking forward to actually celebrating. So many years I spent avoiding plans and hiding and Sunday, I get to relish in being a mom. Sleep has not been easy. Lots of tossing and LOTS of peeing! I think I have re-trained the dogs to pee every two hours! gianna has decided she would like to hitch herself underneath my ribs and push her butt up to make sure I am aware. riggs on the other hand beats a drum all night long and is ready to party again at 6am...becker...he must be our sweet one, he only moves a few times a day to let me know he is there.....i think i have them pretty well figured out. Makes me laugh when I think about them in the "party dish" when they were just hopes. I wonder which one was the really poor quality "fighter" that almost wasn't. I had a gut that day- I knew I had to argue with anyone who would fight me on putting in 3.....I guess I was a good saleswoman- no one even questioned me after I said what we planned on doing. All in Gods plan.

The construction is coming along nicely. I'm ready to actually move into our room and start really really preparing the baby room. It's like I have tons going on outside the baby room- in prep for the baby room :) I have a sweet family member making the bumpers for the cribs, a dear friend scrap booking their lives from tiny little embryos and several items on order! However, nothing officially set up in the room.

I told you I had more Easter pics...here they are!






post signature

1 comment:

  1. love the new blog design!!!!! crazy how fast life goes!! we blink and it changes.

    ReplyDelete