Wednesday, March 23, 2011

yipee!

Another great doctors appointment! Everyone is cooking! Looks like Easter may not be such a long shot after all...meaning I am slow, winded and extremely tired. Before when they mentioned bed rest at Easter I kind of laughed and thought, oh I will make it long after that...but now I am seeing that is not the case! I gained one pound. So, that is pretty good considering weight is the enemy with triplets. More weight= more trouble. They are getting all the nutrients they need and the docs are not worried. My US tech won big points yesterday..yes, I am bragging..he said, wow, without knowing you I just assumed at 21 wks you would be way out here....and your not! I love him. I am measuring 29 weeks...ugh what will I be at the next appt?

My sleeping has changed dramatically. I basically...., dont. I have all these trick pillows, Tylenol pm and lavender lotion- and notta. I think Whit is experiencing the same...I looked over at him Monday night and he was wide awake and playing on his phone at 4am. The dogs on the other hand are having no trouble at all. In fact, they get frustrated with our erratic sleep schedule.

I don't have another appointment until mid April and then another one the week of Easter. Looks like we are on a fast moving train! Looking forward to a really blessed Easter....

No comments:

Post a Comment