Wednesday, March 16, 2011

She's still a girl.....


 
Well in true crazy fashion as we drove to Austin to our peri doctor appt. this am, I started worrying that our girl could have decided to be a boy! So, I was relieved to not only see that all of their hearts were perfect, no clef pallets, but that we still have two boys and one girl! In true girl fashion she is hogging all of the room and the boys are all squished! She is already a trouble maker!


I have attached a pic of each baby with their gender marked as well as one of them all together(they are getting so big they could only get their heads) and one with her mouth open...reminded me of when I was a kid, I used to always get bad marks on "talks at appropriate times" and I think she might too. They are all measuring in the 90th percentile, weighing in at 11oz and he says he would rather have fat babies now because they will taper off further down the road when the blood supply slows...he said this way they get a jump start!

So, we stay local for a month then we go back to see him. But for now, everyone looks fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big!!! I am happy she is still a she. I always worried about that with C. One of my favorite pictures of the twins is their heads together. Love yours!!! And, yeah for fat babies!!!! We need them as big as possible right now. How are you doing? Have you gained more than 3 lbs yet? Just wait. It kicks in. I hope you are getting a lot done now and are comfortable. It gets much harder...trust me. have a great day. Can't wait to see you soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete