Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pinch me.

Well this week has been a busy one! I have started getting nervous about not having anything ready?! I have all of these questions and all of these thoughts running through my head...What? When? Why?! I've never been pregnant so of course I have no idea what to expect or WHEN to expect it?!!! Construction on our house starts next week, lol, I know, we are CRAZY!

Can you tell, I'm freaking out a little? So, I talked to whit and blabbed a 101 questions in a matter of seconds. He was calm, and had an answer for everything. Whew!

Then a couple friend of ours went into labor last night at 27 weeks. Baby Lily is okay but weighs only 2lbs. Please keep her in your prayers and pray that he guides her doctors.  They are great people and have the world praying for them.

So, to say it has been busy is an understatement. Juggling work, the idea of bringing home three babies, my precious 5 dogs(+1 dog guest) and keep up with all my prego friends and how they are has been a real doozie!!!! Thankfully everyone is doing well!

To close, my 1st shower last Saturday was just incredible. My friends went above and beyond the call of duty. I was brought to tears by all the generous gifts and well wishes. At the end, some really special friends gave me an envelope. It was more than enough to buy all three baby beds!!!!!!!!!!!! What?

Pinch me.

1 comment:

  1. yeah!!!!! I am glad you made a decision to build. I just love your backyard and now the dogs don't have to be uprooted. You better get on the ball..lol. I am sending you mental support from bed rest in Dallas. Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete