Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sweet Land of Liberty II


As Promised here our our final fourth pictures. It was just last weekend but it seems like months ago already....Summer is flying by..I want to savor these pictures....















This truly is what it's all about. Celebrating those fighting for our freedom. Celebrating red white and blue. We had a family/neighborhood breakfast at our house and I am hoping this will be a new tradition for us! So fun to have so many people in our house- all at different stages of life. I loved it. Having triplets and pulling off breakfast on a holiday morning proved to be easier than I thought. I think it's safe to say----this is getting easier you guys. 

This week Whit and I celebrated 9 years of marriage. It was a good night of celebrating the journey we have made. Looking forward to many more years of celebrating the everyday. 

Yesterday marked two years since gg came home from the NICU..all five pounds of her. 



My next post will be our celebration we held in the NICU yesterday, celebrating those who made it possible. Hope everyone is enjoying some sun this weekend. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment