Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cold snap

I love when it's hot one day and 58 the next! I've always loved cold weather and the clothes that come with it. You know, when you get to layer shirts and jackets and pants and break out your uggs (and your feet aren't sweaty inside them).

I'm hoping for a snap this weekend. Maybe even some rain. My event is Thursday and after that is wrapped up, I will have a 10,000 pound elephant off my back. I cannot wait.

I want that, whew, it's over feel. I want victory over prematurity. I want more babies born on time because of the education and work that we are providing. I want to touch that one person that wants to make a difference too. I love this work. I love fundraising, I love saving babies.

I'm also missing a certain friend that lives across the pond A LOT this week. So, God, I know you hear our prayers big and small.... I have just a few requests... A cold snap, a visit over the holidays(or even Easter!) from my friend and a successful event.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment