Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Well God knew what he was doing when he gave me one girl in this triplet whirlwind. Yep, clothes are something I can't get enough of! I think my clothing allowance has officially become GG's- and I love it.

So when oh ollie and Matilda Jane said they wanted to do a clothing show- I was in!

Oh Ollie is so unique, so affordable and so quirky fun that I want to pinch myself! They have cute stuff for boys that isn't cheesy and I have to have her whole line!!! Turkeys, monograms, trucks with Christmas trees- all with you pick the fabric options- NEED I SAY MORE?! The fabrics are quality and wash well too!

Matilda Jane is funky, sassy and has GIGI's wild heart written all over it. The outfits coordinate and are easy to mix and match. Each release draws me further and further in.

You can message me for more details! I can't wait to roll out the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, hot flavored coffee and spicy fall dip!

Online shopping is available!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment