Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I love this land.

The fourth of July. My favorite of all the holidays. Who doesn't love red, white and blue? Who doesn't love parades, watermelon and chocolate chip cookies(ok and deviled eggs too).

We joined the old oaks parade and survived the old miss the morning nap routine. Went off without a hitch! Loves seeing neighbors and lots of cute kiddos. We ate lunch, took a nap and squeezed in a pool visit. I'm off the rest of the week so if the temps stay below 100 we will for sure get out and about!

Our helmets are in full swing. Riggs begins his 4th week Friday and Becker and GG their 3rd. They don't seem to bother them at all! We have been surprised. Pray for continued comfort.

My new job is great. Loving the people I work with, the mission and the challenge of learning a whole new game.

Happy fourth everyone. Hope yours is as sweet as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment