Thursday, May 17, 2012

Time marches on....

May. Where has it gone? Birthday planning, the style show, earaches, whole milk, crazy schedules, baby dedication, baby outfits, 100 trips to target/heb, the book 50 shades of grey, pool time, first mothers day..... And a job change for me.

What? Yes, I took a job with The March of Dimes. This was a long, well thought out decision. Lots of prayers and methodical thinking went into our everyday while making this decision. It was by no means an overnight move. I learned an unmeasurable amount from FFR and my mentor, Betsy. She will remain a huge part of my life and so will all the fuzzies. My heart has been heavy this week as I make my move week after next.

The style show was a huge success making my move harder but with a successful joy. I feel a sense of "my work is done here"... A sense of gratitude and love for all that I have been given by the founder. I feel an enormous amount of anxiety and hope for my new position and the
good-byes are bittersweet. Of course being the type A that you know me to be... I am struggling with giving my baby over. I hope the person sitting in my chair loves those dogs and cats like I did. I hope they love bringing in the money for the voiceless as much as I did. I hope they love their job as much as I did. I hope they give it their all.

The babies have been making major changes as they eek towards one year. Riggs is all over the place. Gianna is more girlier than ever even though she is now the heavy weight and baby B has managed to smile at all 20 people that come through our front door on a daily basis. I guess you could call him the greeter. Whole milk is now on the menu, we had our first sick visit complete with an earache and we are considering bands for misshaped heads. Mothers day was perfect in every way. They love lunch out and high chairs at restaurants are a favorite. A new found independence....

I've been reading 50 shades of grey and while I'm embarrassed to admit it- it's a super good read. I've also decided that there could be a lucrative position for someone who sold trips to heb and target....

I hope everyone is having a great week. More details on the head bands, The March of Dimes and their dedication coming soon.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment