Friday, December 30, 2011

Almost

Set up for barkin' ball is in full swing. I can barely remember what's next much less what I just did. Right now I'm running set up, juggling home and haven't even planned beyond this moment. Ha, I'm blogging to take a much needed 5 minute break.

Last night we had a bowl party with the babes. Made burgers and watched the game. The babies were good. Riggs made it until 10:30.

I was totally exhausted and crashed right after the 11 feed. This is so hard as I've normally crashed after the ball and slept until 4 the next day- not this year!!! Prayers needed for a peaceful new years day.

I'll be back in the swing on this blog in the new year. I hope to be posting new things we are doing in the lives of these sweet miracles. We start new baby food making, hope to lose the 11pm dream feed and planing some new projects. Don't laugh, their birthday party is in the works!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment