Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When no one is watching....

We went for a photo shoot for a local magazine and my nanny took this picture. I know how happy and blessed I am to have these three tiny miracles, but seeing the look on my face in this pic she snapped says it all. I think we get a true read on people when they think no one is watching....

When I put my jewelry on that morning I didn't think much about it...other than the fact that it seemed to match and look good. However, the cross around my neck speaks volumes. I would never have made it during our struggle without God and the power of prayer. Sounds so cliche' but when I couldn't speak, he gave me words and when I couldn't go out in public he stayed with me. He has continued to give me strength, love and a lot of support.


Everyday we feed at 8, 12,4,8 and 11. Everyday a group of ladies comes for the feeds, baths, trips out and about, as well as many other helpful pitch-ins. I have a calendar in our kitchen and there is someone signed up at almost every feed. I cannot tell you how overwhelming the thought of feeding three babies around the clock was for me before they came home from the NICU. I acted like I had it all together, but inside I was worried that(the person who always had it together)I would fail. These angels are coming long after everyone told me they would leave. They are helping when no one is watching. They show up at 11pm and make us laugh when we are exhausted. I am thankful.

This weekend was a busy one. We ventured out to the BU game and the babies were perfect. We managed to keep them on their nap and feed schedule and they LOVED their moby wraps. Daddy was exhausted. The BU game, LaFiesta and then home for night time routine....with only one day off for me and the kiddos, its hard to cram it all in, in one day.



We have been getting out a bit more and have enjoyed the cool fronts that have come. We walk the babies each day at least once and sometimes a second time in the evening. I swear they are like dogs (sorry kids) in the fact that they thrive when taken outside. Cooper doesn't mind it either!


Work life is busy. Very hectic to juggle it all..but we are doing quite well.

post signature

1 comment: