Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The triplets arrived on may 27th

Well a lot has changed since I last posted. Last Thursday, may 26th about 9:30 my water broke. After 12 hours of crying and pleaing dr rister announced they were coming and we couldn't stop them. All three babies arrived shortly after 3 and they are all thriving in the nicu.

We are tired but adjusting to a life of nicu visits and lots of daily tests and bloodwork while still juggling life and work.nThey are doing so good and seem to be shocking dr wheeler and his team. The nurses are incredible and I am already planning a huge fourth of July food spread for everyone working the nicu. I cannot tell you the amount of calls, emails and visits we have received. All of the doctors and nurses has been expecting us and have been a real blessing.

I can say that I loved loved loved being pregnant and I miss the 4-8 wks that were stolen from me. I was super sad to no longer carry them in complete protection but grateful beyond words to see them thrive. In will upload pics soon!

Thank you for all the prayers and love!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. ginny vietti texted me when your water broke to get me praying, & i have been doing so ever since!! one of my twins was in the hillcrest NICU and they are incredible. i know you are so super busy but i would love to talk to you anytine! kristin sent me your care calendar & i am actually bringing you a meal next month!! looking forward to meeting you & i promise to keep praying for those precious babies :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So relieved to hear that they are all doing well in the NICU. Wow, what a scary time!! I will continue to pray for you all. Names? Can't wait to see pictures of your three precious little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg thank you so much for alllll the prayers!!! Cannot wait to meet you!
    Thanks Melissa, yes Grant "Becker",Gavin "Riggs", Gianna Grace. Yes super scary but now we are feeling a bit of relief ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! So glad to hear they are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you guys. I can't wait to meet the little stinkers :) Glad to hear everyone is doing well! You had your shower just in the nick of time huh!!

    ReplyDelete