Tuesday, May 17, 2011

not much, but i'll take it

Well, I am wearing the arm brace, slathering my arm and hand with icy hot and i got a script for a muscle relaxer. It's not much, but there is a bit of relief....Doctor says he really wants to save the steroid shots...and try all of this before..he says this could be very short term- or until I deliver! Let's hope for short term.

The muscle relaxer totally zonks me out- so I will save that for night time only and stick with tylenol arthritis during work. Pray for relief....

Hope everyone is having a great week!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sending you good luck vibes for some much needed relief! I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blogger award. I have really enjoyed following along on your journey. It's stories like yours that give us hope! Swing by my infertility blog when you get the chance to pick up your award. www.infertilemyrtleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete