Monday, January 31, 2011

Showering us with love....

I cannot believe all of the sweet folks that have graciously offered to help with a shower!!! It's so funny to get emails saying, " what can I do to help?!!!" Even calls asking when I will go on bed rest and what can they cook! Simply amazing and gets us right in our hearts.

These babies have been prayed for and in several months they will be welcomed with open arms by a ton of excited friends and family. Some old and some new. What a beautiful thought. Nothing and I mean nothing could ever ruin that image.

My friend Julia bought her beds for the arrival of her twins. It was super neat to see two little beds in a nursery. What a good feeling for her and Adam. She has become my sister in fertility. Thanks for all the encouragement and advice Julia.


As for my other prayer warriors.... You girls rock. I have an appt next week then another one two weeks later. We should find out the babes sexes at that visit!!! Any guesses?!

Beck

2 comments:

  1. ahhh I love you! I hope you are staying warm today and that...hopefully...you did not have to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is 2 girls, 1 boy!!! I just love watching that ticker on the side...each day gets closer and closer to seeing those sweet babies!!!!

    ReplyDelete