Sunday, January 29, 2012

2011 in photos day 26

We started walking the week after they got home. Exercise was a must. In the months to follow I learned if I didn't walk in the evenings I was more tired and more grouchy.

As you can see we've taken a ton of pics. Cliche, but I don't want to forget one hold, one moment or the way they looked at one particular stage. When I pull these up, I notice I've already forgotten some days.

We were on the cover of the November Waco Today. Celebrities ;) ha the babies slept through most of it. I was sweating and the final picture I looked like a sweaty mess but the joy on my face mirrored the joy in my heart.

That Taylor Swift song plays over and over in my head " oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up, just stay this little.
Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple"

No comments:

Post a Comment