Friday, January 27, 2012

2011 in photos day 24

We stayed in for over two months so I guess other than going to family dinners at homes we didn't leave the house until they were almost 4 months old. Lots of sleeping on their schedule. We also took a few nights out just to be a married couple. It took time to understand that we could do both and we could do it pretty well! I think we had to work into a routine just as much as they did. I still can't believe the changes that take place in just weeks. Every time I scroll through my picture folder I think, "oh that's when he started making that cooing sound or that's when she rolled over" might only have been 6 weeks but feels like 6 months! Every bath, every playtime, every moment... I could eat it with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment