Monday, November 7, 2011

Long day

Whew. The time change is not my friend. The babies now want to eat at 7am and not 8. I am slowly stretching them but golly... This is rough!

It was a rainy afternoon so our walk was a no go and this made the late afternoon a real doozy. I have learned not to make any plans that involve a timeline ;) we were supposed to go next door for a bday dinner at 7 and the babies decided to scream their brains out from 5-7 and then totally crash. So, I sent whit without me.

Whit works so much and now with the time change it feels even later, and darker! I do welcome the winter months, just harder with littles!!

Barkin Ball plans are under way. I'm excited about the menu, the decor plans and most of all the money it will bring into FFR. All of the volunteers and all of the supporters really make it happen. I feel good to be a part of such a worthy cause. Thousands of animals are alive today because of all the work and effort that we put into the Ball.

We have finalized our thanksgiving plans! We are walking the trips in the five k turkey trot in Austin! Then we will head back to Waco for lunch with the fam. I'm excited to get in a chunk of exercise before we eat all of that turkey!

We have no plans this weekend but I do plan on seeing the new twilight movie.... Guilty pleasure.

I forgot to post this last week from our visit to the nicu!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. the time change has screwed us too!!! so sorry we missed you, but they were stuffy and didn't want to give it to our friends. We WILL get all 5 in a picture over the Thanksgiving break!!!!!

    ReplyDelete