Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I have THREE babies!!!!

I know this should have hit me months ago, but this morning I realized all over again that we did it! We asked him for babies and he GAVE US THREE! I am blessed beyond words and feel like I could scream on my porch that he does answer prayers and those three sweet babies are living proof. We have been asked to be the ambassadors of the March of Dimes event in November- what an honor.



Look at this proud daddy :)

he looks like a green bean doesn't he?!

one of our precious nicu nurses. These girls made the bad days good and the good days better. Some of them friends before and some new...but each friendship has proven to be genuine and dear.

now here is an amazing man that truely is in his chosen profession...he is a miracle worker..we love dr. wheeler....

cry baby becker is not happy...this was his first week home and he was not happy about his reunion

sneak peek at their photo shoot......charla holmes spent an entire afternoon with our babes..she is AHmazing. Check her out...www.holmesphotographicart.com


More updates to come you guys....glad to be back at work and into a routine....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment