Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sweet land of liberty.....

Whit and I got married on July 10th 2004 but only because July 4th was on a Sunday and July 3rd was taken.... I LOVE the 4th of July. This year was my favorite year and I couldn't have planned it any better. Saturday whit worked. I fed the babies in the nicu, went to the grocery store and caught up on laundry. We went to a friends house for an old fashioned fourth BBQ and watched the Ridgewood fireworks from their lake front property...on quilts....it was perfect. We went swimming and ate homemade ice cream ;) Sunday whit was off! He played golf and met me and some close friends at the pool for a great day. We saw the babes that am and then went back that night. We took the day nurses cupcakes and the night nurses a second batch. whit was off Monday too and we fed the babies that morning then drove to homestead heritage for lunch.... Soooo yum! Just a great weekend! Lots of naps, lots of babies and lots of fun.



Now.... How are the triplets?! They are fabulous!!!! GiGi weighs 4.6, Riggs is 3.15 and Becker is 3.10....looks like sister will be home in the next couple of weeks!!!!! With the boys just days behind! Their room is almost complete. Just waiting on their curtains, bed skirts and a few finishing touches!

How are we? Tired of the schedule and eager to get em home!!!! Loving the meals everyone is spook gracious to bring!!!!! Work is hard for both of us. Money is obviously a factor so we are both working as much as possible while maintaining rigid schedules in our personal lives. I have several friends and fam offering to sit for a few hours with Gianna while I go to work and the nicu to see the boys once she comes home-huge help.

We have lots of pics that I will post soon!!! I'm exhausted tonight....but hope to show you all the growing they have been doing!!!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment