Thursday, January 6, 2011

Starting January with a bang

well today is January 6th and Julia suggested I start a blog. She is so right. This has been such a journey...one that I am grateful for, and never want to forget. I keep forgetting who I have told we are pregnant and the ones I have forgotten. I think we are still in lala land. We are ten weeks and still cannot believe we are pregnant. You would think it would have sunken in by now! I have only purchased a few onesies and diapers so far....oh and a Doppler! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I begged God for a child, and he has given me three.

beck

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!! I get to be your first commenter!!!! I am so happy you finally got a blog. You are going to love the love and support that the blogging community brings. Hope you are feeling well. Talk to you soon. Love ya! julia

    ReplyDelete